It can often seem like a never-ending battle to get rid of pests, insects, and vermins. What's more, it seems like the only options involve poison, toxic substances, and expensive exterminators!
When you have pets and children, these methods are not ideal. That's why Pest Repulser is becoming a firm favorite in many households. This small, compact product is portable, you can put it anywhere in your home, and it's entirely eco-friendly. Instead of toxic substances, it uses electromagnetic wave frequency to deter insects and rodents for good!
All you need to do is plug it into your wall socket and within 1-2 weeks, there will be a notable difference in the number of creatures darkening your door. What's more, it has a 35 meter radius for a far better efficacy rate than other products on the market.